Good News for the Strange Sister...


Assalamu 'alaykunna wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatu, akhwaat! Click HERE to listen to an audio brought to us by Abu Uwais 'Abdullaah, rahimahUllaah, entitled Good News for the Strange Sister...


"We had just gotten off of a long flight from the east coast, landed in LA and went to the Masjid in time for the khutbah. Word spread that Abu Uwais had just arrived. We were all tired and I was looking for a hotel and a bed. Someone came out and told Abu Uwais, “There are people here including sisters. They want to know if you can give a talk.” He looked at me and I looked at him. I said, “Give me a few minutes to unpack the audio.”
Abu Uwais then requested to use Fareed’s library which was upstairs in the Masjid. He came down shortly after I had set up the recording gear. He got on the microphone and the rest was history.
I understand that some people cried that day, from the affect of this talk which Abu Uwais had not prepared for in advance. I was in shock by the ease of delivery and fluency that I heard coming from him. But with Allah all things are possible.
When I came home to Philly after the trip I listened to it again. I thought about how it had touched those sisters who listened. So I gave it the title that you see.
If any sister is feeling low, sad or depressed I ask Allah, our God, to allow this talk to reach her as it reached our sisters on that sunny blessed day in Los Angeles with my dear companion whom I miss so very much, Abu Uwais Abdullah Ahmad Ali (may Allah have mercy upon his soul and those he left behind)." - Abu Muhammad al-Looweesi’aani (Founder - Insight Audio)

Comments

Popular Posts