Random Thought of the Day
Assalama 'alaykum wa rahmatullah! Alhamdulillah, we've made it to the next Muslim Moment, which is caressing the head of an orphan in affection. SubhanAllaah, as we know, those who show mercy to others are deserving of the mercy of Allaah 'azz wa jaal, and the mercy that someone shows to an orphan is something of great importance. Allah subhana wa ta'ala continuously mentions in the Qur'an the significance of caring for an orphan. Our dear Prophet, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa salam was an orphan himself, and he always stressed the importance of being kind of the orphan and providing for them. The Prophet sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa salam said the one who takes care of an orphan will be like this with him in Jannah, and he showed the closeness with his fingers. SubhanAllaah! I don't think I've come across an orphan before, mostly because of where I live, it's a rare thing, but I've always wanted to sponsor an orphan, and inshaaAllaah I will one day. May Allaah make us amongst those who show mercy to the creation, so we may receive the Mercy of the Creator, aameen. Sigh.. subhanAllaah, the yateen are in need of so much, and are often neglected, so showing affection towards them can soften one's heart, inshaaAllaah. What a beautiful moment, makes my heart smile.



Comments
Post a Comment