Shaikh al-Albaani Talking in His Sleep...


Shaikh al-Albani’s son, Abdul-Lateef, mentioned that his father:
“… used to say in his sleep, ‘Bring me the book entitled ‘Al-Ilal.  Bring me the book entitled such and such.  Bring me the book entitled such and such.  Bring me the book entitled ‘Al-Jarh wat-Ta’deel. And one time he said while he was asleep and while he was moving his hand as someone writing would, ‘Bring [the book] Sunan Abu Dawood and the problem will be solved.’
One time he said to me whilst he was asleep, ‘Bring the first volume of the bookAl-Targheeb and Tarheeb.’ So I brought it.  He then said to me, ‘Open it,’ and I did.  He said, ‘Look at one, two, three ahadith.  Are these approximately equal in length?’ So I said, ‘No.  There is one amongst them which is long.’ He said, ‘Go …’– this is during sleep, he is talking whilst he is asleep.  I then said to him, ‘This third hadith is long.’ So he asked, ‘Who narrated it?’ I replied, ‘So and so.’ Then he said, ‘Enough.  Return the book.’”
All of this was when he was asleep!”
Al-Imaam al-Albani, Duroos wa Mawaaqif wa Ibar, pp. 65-66.
http://shaikhalbaani.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular Posts