Random Thought of the Day

On to the next! The next Muslim Moment is that moment when someone catches you washing your feet in the sink. Now this happens to me usually when I'm at school, or that rare occasion when I go to the mall. LOQ, people usually just stare and I act like its normal. You may get that disgusted look, but it's all khair. This is why I usually try to make my wudhu at home and keep it, or just wipe over the socks <- good alternative! You won't look as weird, and its much quicker, alhamdullillah. This goes for wiping over the khimaar as well. Alhamdullillah, these small things make like much easier. But, there are many awkward moments that people catching you doing weird things, such as adjusting your hijaab, or taking water to the washroom, but cleanliness is very important and is a part of imaan, so brush it off - sends the message that us Muslims are clean walhamdullillah.

Comments

Popular Posts