Random Thought of the Day

Hijaab is truly a blessing from Allaah Subhana wa ta'Alaa! This is proven and reinforced in my life everyday. It is amazing how a piece of cloth can change the way a woman walks, talks, acts, and her overall lifestyle; because she fears the Most High and follows His Commands alone. But hijaab is more than just a cloth, it is truly a way of life subhanAllaah. It is a constant reminder of who I am and what I represent and today I was shown another reason why hijaab is such a ni'ma and mercy from Allaah for the women. The sight of a woman being stared at and talked to inappropriately just shows that hijaab is truly a statement of strong womanhood and femininity; free from oppression, free from harassment, and I just feel... amazing, Alhamdullilaah. I cannot imagine my life without wearing the hijaab proudfully. It represents who we are, striving muslimahs. When people see us, men and women, they know what we're about, that we demand respect, our lifestyles, and who we follow... Make WAY ! Muslimahs are true queens maashaaAllaah... alhamdullilaah!

Comments

Popular Posts