Random Thought of the Day

What are your sleeping habits like? Have they changed over the past few years? I was watching a clip the other day where a lady couldn't sleep without having a blow dryer on. My habits aren't that odd, but I admit, it may seem a bit childish. I can't sleep without a source of light coming from somewhere, whether it's the TV, hallway light, or some night light, I cannot go to sleep. Seems a bit childish, but I can admit I still have a fear of the dark... Also, my bed must be cold but I must have a warm blanket. I also cannot sleep without reading my adkaar before bed out of fear of not waking up. And I can't go to sleep angry or hungry. What are your habits like?

Comments

  1. Asalamu alayki warahmatullahi wabarakatu

    SubhanAllahh I am the same !

    Can't sleep without a source of light & since I don't always get my way I have to settle for the moon light showering into my room & I'd knockout in a cold room lol [rather weird] !

    Sigh we similar girl !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts