Random Thought of the Day

How many friends do you have? I mean real, true friends? Do you believe in having a BEST friend? Friendship is such a simple concept yet people make it difficult. I try to keep a small circle because true friends are hard to come by. I don't necessarily think I have a "best" friend, but I do have friends in which I keep dear and close to me, one not being better than the other, but all beautiful in their own ways. Friendship and trust is something that I take quite seriously. A true friend is a gem, someone who won't judge you, someone who you can trust, and tell anything. A true friend is someone who won't try to put you down, or test you, or look for things to make you angry. A true friend is someone who you can relate to, and even if you don't relate, they can empathize. A true friend is someone who will love you no matter what. A true friend is someone who values your relationship. With that in mind, I ask you again, how many real, true friends do you have?

Comments

Popular Posts