Random Thought of the Day

Do you find yourself more as an optimistic or pessimistic person? Do you constantly look for the good in things or are you too busy analyzing the bad? I always try to keep an optimistic view on everything in life. Whether it is a bad mark, or a bad day, there is something that is learned which is of benefit. Alhamdullillah, with the condition that I am in, how can I not be optimistic? I am blessed and have a lot to be thankful for. Being pessimistic or having a negative view on everything will not get me anywhere. If something afflicts us, we should just breathe and say SubhanAllah, wAlhamdullillah, because just as things could've gone better, things could be much worse. Look for the good in everything and you will never be disappointed...

Comments

Popular Posts